Little River Casino Manistee Mi
2700 Orchard Highway, Manistee, Mi 49660

• by DRNOE007

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

As my wife and i were taking our “casino vacation of Mi.”and concentrating on the indian run ones,partially because we are over 1/2 Cherokee indian,we came across the “Little Rivercasino in Manistee,Mi. which is just northeast of Traverse city.

This casino is run by the OTTAWA indians.It is a nice size for my wifes’ liking.It has 1350 slot machines of all denominations and all of the most popular ones.It has 28 table games from craps to Texas Holdem.It has 3 restaurants The WILLOWS,Buffet,The Heron food and cocktail lounge,and the Rapids a very nice deli.They

have a 1700 seat upscale event center called the “Bearden”and some very good entertainmant of various venues.The Grove lounge for dancing and various bands.They also have a beautiful hotel with 292 rooms that are quite nice and won’t emty your wallet!!

Our first impression of Little River was a very warm and friendly feeling.They(the staff,other patrons,cashiers,slot techs, etc) treated us like family.They were not rude in the least like you run into sometimes in the larger casinos.

We started playing the nickle slots and graduated up to the quarters.

After three hours i wasn’t going anywhere.The ...

• wife however was $455.00 ahead and she wasn’t moving.I hit the craps table and when it came to my turn i made nine straight 7’s or 11’s or my number.I even made 10 with a double nickle,a 5 and 5.Then i made my move to my favorite.Black Jack,man oh man did i like this casino.In an hour there was a crowd around the table.I was up by $4,000.Needless to say that’s when the wife came by and drug me away!! That was probably a good thing.

We went to the buffet and were very happy

with the food it was quite good and their Lemon pie was to die for.We left a nice tip and booked a room for the night.I highly reccomend their hotel.It is very nice.We left the next morning very,very happy that we had stopped at the Little River casino.We will never forget that casino and we will return soon.The interior and exterior are quite nice.

It gives you a mental picture that you’ll never forget!

Of course i give this special “little” casino a big 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48311505560730/k2311a113/11.3.08