Acer Aspire 3023WLMi  » Laptops  »
  • I bought this laptop nearly a year ago and up to now I've been really satisfied with it
  • I often have to work overnight and the laptop has to run for more than 16 hours a day but it never gets slow or has any problem
  • I really love Acer laptops because my laptop has proved to be a very good one

• by Jill Faith
      People often say that Acer laptops are not at the top quality. However, it’s not right in my case.

I bought this laptop nearly a year ago and up to now I’ve been really satisfied with it.

It has a 15-inch screen, which

is great for watching movies and playing games.

The design is also very attractive with silver cover and black keyboard.

I often have to work overnight and the laptop has to run for more than 16 hours a day but it never gets ...

• slow or has any problem.

However, because it has a large monitor, the weight is rather high, about 3kg.

Sometimes I find it a little bit heavy in my bag but it’s not a big problem.

I really love Acer laptops because my

laptop has proved to be a very good one.

Moreover, the prices of Acer laptops are not very high compared with many other brands.

I am waiting for a new product from Acer because I intend to change into some other laptops which are lighter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63270450531030/k2311a0427/4.27.06