McDonald’s chicken mcnuggets  » Food  »
  • McDonald's chicken nuggets are one of the best chicken nuggets that I have ever had
  • I like that now they make them from white meat chicken
  • I think they use to use white and dark meat, which I did not like as much
  • So the next time I ate from McDonald's I ordered the chicken mcnuggets and did not get any of the chicken select, I was not disappointed at all
  • Next time I eat from McDonald's I know what I will be ordering, the chicken mcnuggets

• by h7

McDonald’s chicken nuggets are one of the best chicken nuggets that I have ever had. I like that now they make them from white meat chicken. I have tried to recreate them at my home, but I have never succeeded. They are perfectly formed and breaded.

I like them best with McDonald’s original barbecue sauce. They chicken is moist and the crust is dry. I don’t remember them being as good as they are now. I like how you

can eat them without any utensils. I can just pick them up, dunk them in the sauce and then eat them.

One night when I ate some McDonald’s food I ordered some chicken selects and some chicken mcnuggets. This was the first time in many years that I had chicken mcnuggets from McDonald’s. I had stopped eating them because I did not like the quality back then. But I have to say I don’t know if they changed how they make ...

• them, but I do not remember them being this good. I think they use to use white and dark meat, which I did not like as much. Now that they use all white meat, the flavor seems so much better.

After that night when I had tried for the first time after long time without even thinking about the chicken mcnuggets, I wanted more. So the next time I ate from McDonald’s I ordered the chicken mcnuggets and did not get any

of the chicken select, I was not disappointed at all. Next time I eat from McDonald’s I know what I will be ordering, the chicken mcnuggets.

Also I like that they cost less than the McDonald’s chicken selects. The chicken mcnuggets are priced good, and taste great. I can’t think of anything that could make them better. I have tried many times to make them something like them at home, and I can never get them to come out like McDonald’s does.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27211505290130/k2311a112/11.2.08