CrimePuzzle Game  » Games  »
  • I think this game known as CrimePuzzle is simply amazing
  • I suggest that everyone should try it for once

• by EagleEye
      I think this game known as CrimePuzzle is simply amazing. I found it on Yahoo! games and liked it very much.

It was suggested to me by a friend of mine and I tried it to have a go with it.

/> I must admitt that I was addicted to this game for the day! The speciality about this game is it’s graphics and sound.

They have best graphics and the sound quality is alsovery clear and soothing.

This game is based on ...

• small stamps that you have to match 3 in a row so that theyget eliminated and other stamps are replaced until you have completed the whole stage.

You can also choose to have different locations like Statue of Liberty, Taj-Mahal and

many more!

I suggest that everyone should try it for once.

This game is free to play online and if you want to download it thats free but limited part of it.

To get the full version you can buy it for $19.

99!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28270450520930/k2311a0427/4.27.06