Bug Man & Queen Bee Pest Exterminators  » Business  »
Milwaukee WI - www.bugmanqueenbee.com
  • Looking in the Yellow Pages, I found Bug Man & Queen Bee
  • I have a flower garden and I enjoy watching the helpful insects visit it
  • Calling Bug Man & Queen Bee when you have an insect pest problem is a very good investment
  • They charged $60 to kill the ants, but that's a small price compared to the damage ants could do if they get into your house and do serious damage to the structure (repair for that could cost thousands of dollars)

• by Sarah B

Two years ago I had a nasty nest of carpenter ants inside my apple tree. I had tried the common over-the-counter ant-killing sprays from the hardware store, but it didn’t work. The ants were inside the tree and the spray couldn’t reach there. Looking in the Yellow Pages, I found Bug Man & Queen Bee: a husband and wife team of pest exterminators that specialize in insect type pests. I called them and I’m glad I did as they did an excellent job.

It was the husband John (Buzz) that came out to my house. He was friendly, polite and very knowledgeable about carpenter ants. He studied the tree and spotted where the nest was right away. Carpenter ants also leave a pile of sawdust under their nest (on the

ground) so this helps you find the nest. These ants are bad because they chew wood and they can damage your home very badly if they start chewing on it. Ants are also very hard to kill, especially if their nest is inside a solid object like a tree, wooden post, etc. Yet Bug Man killed these ants with ease. First he used two separate types of spray on the tree. The spray came from within metal canisters. I forgot what it was called but it’s not the stuff you buy at Ace Hardware. It was this spray that killed the ants. Then to be certain that none managed to live through the attack, he set down some special poison ant bait. The stuff looked like little crystals or ...

• sugar cubes if I remember correctly. It was put around the base of the tree.

Each day afterward I would go outside and watch the apple tree carefully for signs of ants but I never saw any. Before there were tons of them crawling up and down the trunk and now there were none. I liked that it just took a single visit from Bug Man to kill the nest of ants. To this day they still have not returned. I also liked that he was friendly, answered all my questions and allowed me to watch what he did to the ant nest.

Another thing I liked is that the spray didn’t kill the other good insects in my yard, like the honeybees, bumble bees, butterflies or dragonflies. I have

a flower garden and I enjoy watching the helpful insects visit it.

Calling Bug Man & Queen Bee when you have an insect pest problem is a very good investment. It’s obvious to me they use quality pest-killing chemicals and one visit is all that’s necessary to fix the problem. They charged $60 to kill the ants, but that’s a small price compared to the damage ants could do if they get into your house and do serious damage to the structure (repair for that could cost thousands of dollars).

Bug Man & Queen Bee service Milwaukee Wisconsin and the surrounding areas. They have two phone numbers, one for each area. They specialize in killing bees, wasps, hornets, carpenter ants, Asian lady beetles and many other bug type pests.

Phone: (414) 327-1955 Phone: (262) 781-3038

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41211505020130/k2311a112/11.2.08