Crayola Beginnings Paints  » Baby care  »
  • I like that my toddler is able to control them on her own
  • I think that it really helps to increase her self-esteem to be able to do crafts like painting all on her own
  • I love how you can combine the paints on the paper
  • These are definitely a great gift idea for toddlers for Christmas

• by emmysmum

These brightly colored paints are easy to hold for really small kids. The ball shaped handle is easier to hold onto and control than a small paint brush would be. I like that my toddler is able to control them on her own. I think that it really helps to increase her self-esteem to be able to do crafts like painting all on her own.

I especially like that there is nothing special that you need to do with them. You don’t need to put a lid on it or use water with it. You just have to push the bristles against the paper to get the paint flowing. My daughter really loves these because I don’t always bother putting them away. They are usually sitting on her easel.

This has lead to us having quite a few paint messes around the house. Luckily, I have found that the paint is really easy to clean up with just water. I even found some paint dried on our wood dining room table after a couple of days of being away. It wiped right off with a damp cloth, no fuss at all!

I really like how ...

• Crayola Beginnings Paints
      easy it is to clean off of everything, including skin. I think that all toddlers should have these paints because they are so easy and fun to use without all the clean up of other paints. The vivid colors and cute names like “Ra Ra Red” are attractive to both children and adults.

I love how you can combine the paints on the paper. I

think this really helps teach kids about colors and how they are created by mixing them. We have made many creations with these. They have been around our house for at least six months so far and have not dried out at all. My only criticism is that they don’t come in more colors. These are definitely a great gift idea for toddlers for Christmas!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54211504850130/k2311a112/11.2.08