Frigidaire Front Load Washer FTF2140WH  » Housewares  »
  • We have been very impressed with how well it washes clothes and how little water it uses
  • Although this washer was a little more expensive than a traditional top loader, there are many reasons why the extra cost has been worthwhile
  • The washer uses so little water and detergent that we have noticed we are already saving money
  • I like the fact that it has a stainless steel wash basket

• by samchris

We purchased this front loading washer from a local appliance store about 3 months ago. We have been very impressed with how well it washes clothes and how little water it uses.

worthwhile. The washer uses so little water and detergent that we have noticed we are already saving money. The clothes come out clean and the spin cycle is so strong that they are already partially dry. My wife loves the “handwash” setting which is gentle enough for fragile clothes. It even has an internal ...

• heater which can raise the temperature of the incoming water so that white clothes come out cleaner. Even though it is only 3.5 cubic feet, I was able to wash a queen size comforter with little difficulty.

It seems to hold more clothes than our top loader, probably because there is no agitator in

the center taking up all of the room. I like the fact that it has a stainless steel wash basket. I have also been pleasantly surprised at how much quieter it is than our old top loader. We even got a one hundred dollar rebate from our utility company because the washer is energy star rated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53111504790530/k2311a111/11.1.08