Neutrogena Triple Moisture  » Cosmetics  »
  • This leave-in cream is not a normal part of my routine and something I consider a luxury rather than a necessity

• by Navida

I am the least likely person to buy high priced designer products. When it comes to hair care products, I usually opt for the most inexpensive product that will do the job. At over $7 for a six ounce bottle, it was highly unlikely that Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-in Cream with UV shield would ever find its way to my hair. By chance one week, the product was on sale at the drugstore for $6.49 with a $6.49 rebate.

I rarely treat myself to special hair care products, but with a 100% rebate, there was no way I could go wrong. Neutrogena is a

brand that I trust based on a friend’s recommendation. It’s not a very inexpensive product, yet it isn’t unreasonable in price. At worst, I would give the product away or just use it occasionally if I really didn’t’ T care for it.

This leave-in cream is not a normal part of my routine and something I consider a luxury rather than a necessity. I used the leave-in cream instead of conditioning my hair. Whenever I don’t condition, my hair gets completely unmanageable, dry, and frizzy. I was completely satisfied with the results of this product. My hair is very soft after using this leave-in cream ...

• and I have virtually no frizz. It does not weigh my hair down. The cream is especially nice during the humid months of the year when my hair seems to have a mind of its own.

After being thoroughly satisfied with the product’s performance on my own hair, I put it to the true test; my seven year old daughter’s hair. My daughter insists on having long hair and dislikes wearing it up. That only means matted knotty hair that is difficult to comb or brush, even with the utmost care. I’ve found that on mornings when there is no time to condition her

hair, I can just use the Neutrogena leave-in cream. I am able to comb through all the knots. In fact, the knots virtually melt away and the company didn’t pay me to say that, either.

On the back of the product, it claims, ” moisturizing while diminishing flyaways and frizz with lasting humidity protection. Hair stays naturally sof t and touchable all day ” I am extremely pleased with the product performance and will definintely buy this again. The triple moisture leave-in cream is well worth the price. Neutrogena has convinced this doubting consumer that sometimes, paying more really does mean getting more.

maggi says :

made an interesting reading

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31111504780530/k2311a111/11.1.08