The Leelanau Sands casino and lodge  » Casino  »
2521 N.W., Bay Shore Drive, Peshawbestown, Mi 49682
  • I found it to be a nice little casino and lodge

• by DRNOE007

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

The Leelanau Sands casino is located near Traverse City,Mi.It is run by the Grand Traverse Band of the Ottawa and Chippewa Indians.

I found it to be a nice little casino and lodge.I was on my way to the upper peninsula of Mi. when i spotted it and decided to give it a look see and i’m glad i did.It

had only 450 slots and quite a few table games and included a bingo hall.Plenty big enough for me.

I found all of the employees and staff to be very friendly and helpful.They have a 1000 seat showroom and plenty of good entertainment.They were quite, busy maybe because it was a Friday night.

I tried my luck at the quarter ...

• slots and left with more than i started with so i considered that sucessful and i also made a few friends and that is allways nice.

I had a great dinner at their Double Eagle Buffet where they have quite a nice selection of food including some very good desserts.

I then thought, what the heck, i gave the Black Jack

table a try.After several hours i stopped with about $400.00 to the good.It was time to call it a day and i didn’t want to push my luck!

I found this casino very nice and realy down to earth with excellent service.

I rate this casino a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48111504770530/k2311a111/11.1.08