Turtle Creek Casino and hotel  » Casino  »
7741 M-72 East,Williamsburg,Mi 49690
  • The Turtle Creek Casino,i found on my way to Traverse City,Mi
  • They have 1300 slots,just enough to keep it interesting and a good variety
  • They had some of all the popular tables,over 40 i believe and they have a poker room
  • They have three restaurants,one formal,The Bourbans 72 ,one buffet Seasons Buffet which is where i ate and let me tell you they have the best chicken this side of Lake Michigan
  • I can truly say that i realy enjoyed this casino from the moment i stepped onto the property until i left and i will take my wife with me when i return there which will be soon

• by DRNOE007

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

The Turtle Creek Casino,i found on my way to Traverse City,Mi.,is a very, very nice casino.It is a little out of what you usually expect.All the service people and wait staff,all of their employees were super friendly and that made me feel right at home.It gave the place a cozy ambiance.

For me it was just the right size.They have 1300 slots,just enough to keep it interesting

and a good variety.The same was true of their table games.They had some of all the popular tables,over 40 i believe and they have a poker room.I realy like this place.It will remain on my list of favorites.

They have three restaurants,one formal,The “Bourbans 72″,one buffet “Seasons Buffet” which is where i ate and let me tell you they have the best chicken this side of Lake ...

• Michigan.The “Coffee Spoon”,and they have a nice little deli.The Seasons Buffet is one of the best buffets i have been to in a long time.

They also have several bars and nightclubs and a 4,000 sq.’Ballroom.

I love this casino and hitting the $2,000.00 jackpot on my favorite slot an hour later made me feel even better.(Blazing Sevens).

I enjoyed one of their spectactular hotel rooms for the night

and then went on my merry way.

I can truly say that i realy enjoyed this casino from the moment i stepped onto the property until i left and i will take my wife with me when i return there which will be soon.

I rate this lovely casino,a solid 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48111504720530/k2311a111/11.1.08