Folgers Flavors French Vanilla  » Food  »
  • It was on my weekly shopping trip to Walgreens in my town that I noticed the brand
  • I would recommend it to anyone who likes flavored coffee and is looking for an interesting texture and taste to their beverage
  • This coffee comes in a convenient 11.5 oz
  • I do recommend this product to all of you coffee lovers out there

• by snowy

Folgers Flavors French Vanilla or (Vainilla Francesca) is a coffee that is sold widely in many stores and supermarkets. It was on my weekly shopping trip to Walgreens in my town that I noticed the brand. It was on sale for 3.99. It was marked down from it’s normal price by 2.00.

I really like this coffee. I am not a fan of regular Folger’s coffee

but I find this brand to be “mellow and smooth.” It also really tastes and smells like vanilla. I would recommend it to anyone who likes flavored coffee and is looking for an interesting texture and taste to their beverage.

Folgers French Vanilla is 100% pure coffee. It does have some added flavors both natural and artificial. This coffee comes in a convenient 11.5 oz. size.

• (It probably used to be a pound container but what the heck you can’t have everything in this day and time can you?) The size is fine and about what most coffees are now.

Another nice thing about this coffee is it gives you directions on the side as to how to prepare it if you are unfamiliar with coffee preparation. The container is also recyclable,

so all of you that recycle your plastics will be happy with this option.

I might be alittle hesitant to buy this coffee if it were not on sale because it might be as much as 5.99 a can, but for 3.99 the price is fine. I do recommend this product to all of you coffee lovers out there. Try Folger’s French Vanilla coffee is you get a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27111504700530/k2311a111/11.1.08