Altoids Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints  » Food  »
  • They taste very similar to Andies Chocolate Mints, which I love
  • I think that Altoids should make the Altoid Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints soft and easy to chew
  • So if you have problems chewing hard things I do not recommend Altoids Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints, but if you are ok with it and want a chocolate treat I recommend them

• by missyleicester

Altoids Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints put a tantalizing taste in your mouth. They taste very similar to Andies Chocolate Mints, which I love. I love the New Altoids Darke Chocolate Dipped Mints.

The box fits perfectly in your purse or pocket even. Another good thing is they are not too bad for you.

A serving size is 2

pieces (they are small like regular Altoids). There are only 15 calories per serving.

As well as 0. 5 g of total fat, 0mg of sodium and 2 g of carbs/sugar (If you look at Carbohydrate totals on packages it gives you the total amount of sugar, there is not need to look at the sugar content then.

Carbs give the total amount of ...

• sugar plus what ever carbs are in there. Carbs eventually turn into sugar).

These mints do have one draw back. They are hard.

When I first bought them I started to eat one and for some reason I was under the impression that the Altoids Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints would be soft. I guess I was thinking

about what a normal mint is like and not a regular Altoid.

I think that Altoids should make the Altoid Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints soft and easy to chew. So if you have problems chewing hard things I do not recommend Altoids Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints, but if you are ok with it and want a chocolate treat I recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27111504660530/k2311a111/11.1.08