Bounce awakenings fabric freshener  » Housewares  »
  • I know that smells kind of silly and you may not understand that but I really do believe it did
  • I really loved the smell of it and I would definitely buy this product
  • If you have never tried it I recommend buying it or trying it

• by Brooke

I recently received a sample of bounce awakenings fabric freshener. My favorite thing about this fabric freshener was the smell.

It is called awakenings and it does have an awake smell to it.

I know that smells kind of silly

and you may not understand that but I really do believe it did.

If you would smell it you would know what I am talking about.

It made my clothes a little softer but not a whole lot.

This was the sheets that you put into the dryer.

They make the sheets really big.

If you dry your clothes first and then put the fabric freshener dryer sheet in there it might do a better job of making your clothes ...

• Bounce awakenings fabric freshener
      more soft.

I really loved the smell of it and I would definitely buy this product.

If you have never tried it I recommend buying it or trying it.

If you look on google for a sample of it you

might be able to find it.

The site I got it from might be all out though.

The fabric freshener dryer sheets are extremely easy to use, you just open the package up and then put it in the dryer with your clothes.

Lasondra says :

Where can a person buy Bounce AIR Freshner? I had some a longtime ago. I have looked several places and had no luck. Bounce is a much more pleasant smell than any of the other air freshners deordorizers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53111504620430/k2311a111/11.1.08