Energizer batteries
  • I think Duracell and other battery brands are better than Energizer
  • I don't think I will ever use Energizer again
  • Maybe if they are on a really good sale or something, but I prefer Duracell
  • They are alright batteries, but not the best
  • I don't think I would recommend them to a lot of people, if any at all

• by Brooke

I had some energizer batteries in a toy that I had. They only ended up lasting for about two weeks.

The toy does use a lot of the energy from the batteries and I used it a lot but I still feel like the batteries should last longer.

I think Duracell and

other battery brands are better than Energizer.

Energizer says that the bunny keeps going and going and that is just not true.

I have used Duracell for a long time now and I would say that they last much longer than Energizer batteries.

Energizers are made just like the other batteries and ...

• the size of them are the same.

I do like the look and design of their batteries but what does that really matter? All that really matters are that the battery last long and you get your money worth for buying that brand.

I am sick of the batteries going dead and

having to replace them.

I don’t think I will ever use Energizer again.

Maybe if they are on a really good sale or something, but I prefer Duracell.

They are alright batteries, but not the best.

I don’t think I would recommend them to a lot of people, if any at all.

Energizer batteries
    Ravi says :

I had brought a pack of 4 rechargle batteries with Charger — They lasted only 20-30 times and after that it stopped charging . I feel Sony panasonic is better in rechargeble cells

Galega says :

There might be some problem with the battery. I have personal experience with Energizer and I think even in the worst condition, it runs for more than 100 times. You should contact the seller and lodge complaint.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16111504610430/k2311a111/11.1.08