Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Spot Treatment  » Health  »
  • I like using Kiehl's products because they're very gentle yet effective on the skin

• by online_girl

I like using Kiehl’s products because they’re very gentle yet effective on the skin. The Blue Herbal line is specifically created for oily and blemish-prone skin.

BENEFITS

*Clears blemishes- this product has helped to clear blemishes, especially when it’s just starting to come out or break out

from my skin. After a day or two, my pimples are gone!

*Leaves no acne scars- other products have harmful and strong chemicals that leave me with acne scars. Not this one. It’s gentle enough that it clears acne without “burning” my skin.

*May be applied on skin as needed-it doesn’t dry out my skin like other acne medications have, which means that I can use it as many times as I want.

*Goes on clear- so you can use it under makeup when you have to go out. I use it even without makeup ...

• Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment
      and no one really notices it.

INGREDIENTS

*Salicylic acid-helps to unclog follicles and remove dead skin cells *Cinnamon bark extracts-soothes skin and has antibacterial properties *Glycolic acid-helps to remove dead skin cells

VALUE FOR MONEY

It’s not as cheap as drugstore brand medicine, but this product really works! It’s gentle

enough to be used whenever it is needed. It has a faint scent which is ignorable and goes on clear without drying my skin. I really like it because you only need to apply a very small amount to each pimple and the pimple will vanish in no time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34111504510430/k2311a111/11.1.08