Logitech cordless wave keyboard and LX-8 mouse  » Hardware  »
  • I have full liberty to move away from my huge plasma screen, connected to my computer, for that virtual gaining experience

• by ascribe

My recently purchased Logitech cordless keyboard and cordless LX8 mouse set is proving a marvellous asset to me. Now there are no unnecessary wires coming out of my desktop, to all places over my working table. I am now so comfortable on my working with this cordless keyboard and mouse that I really have fun working with them.

Gone are the days when I used to continuously work on the keyboard near the monitor. I have ease and comfort ability now, as I can move away from the working table, to a distance all around the room with by cordless keyboard and still work with the same accuracy.

I have found the cordless mouse to be extremely useful while gaming, with its use. I have full

liberty to move away from my huge plasma screen, connected to my computer, for that virtual gaining experience.

I had always felt strain in my eyes working or gaming near the monitor because the keyboard and the mouse with cords do not permit you to move away beyond the length of the cord.

This keyboard as the name suggests seems like a wave and is quite broad as compared to the convention corded and other wireless keyboards that were available till now. The design of the keyboard also gives me a place to rest my palm upon, which is a great compliment to this system. I have found the working keys to be comfortable too. Also I find this keyboard light in weight when ...

• placed on my lap for working.

Using the mouse, I felt that it is somewhat heavy to use. The weight is naturally due to the cells inside. Also the battery seems to drain off very fast when the mouse is too much use. To be precise, in comparison to the battery of the keyboard that lasts for months together, the battery of the mouse lasts only for days. For this very reason I am not usually using the mouse but regularly using just the keyboard.

It is one of the most comfortable keyboard in respects to its placing and the use of buttons, I have ever used. The design of this cordless keyboard is sleek, comfortable, lightweight, and great in looks and functions.

It is much appreciated by one and all in my family.

The full pack consists of a Logitech wave cordless keyboard, Logitech cordless LX-8 laser mouse, a USB receiver, a dust cover along with four Double A size batteries and the software CD. The pack also has a guide for that very quick start.The hardware is easy to install without any errors or problems.

It’s my promise that once you use it, you would never go back to the corded ones due to the ultimate comfort and technology under your hand.

Use it once to feel the difference.

The price of the system may be heavy on some pockets but to tell you the truth seeing the uses, it is really worth the price paid for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33111504470430/k2311a111/11.1.08