McCain  » Local news  »
  • He said all buy American provisions are disgraceful which I agree with only because Americans aren't really making them

• by kenisken

I beleive McCain did not run for president of his own free will. He was approached by people on top who want to stay on top. He was handpicked as being one of the most likely republican to win the

presidency.

He stands with Bush on almost all the topics. He wants to stay in Iraq.

He believes in outsourcing our jobs so we have nowhere to work. He said “all buy American provisions are disgraceful” which I agree with only because Americans aren’t really making them.

Sorry but that 14 year old in Indonesia might not be up to par with a guy here who’s been doing it for twenty years. If McCain wins the office he will most ...

• McCain
      likely keep a horde of the current Bush advisors.

We might as well call this a Monarchy and let Jed have the throne for a while. He has one the largest amount o negative adspace on television ever assembled.

That closey resembles Bushes reportoire. He believe bigger buisnees cuts will improve our economic situation.

His friends at the gas company will make sure of it. I swear if McCain wins I’m moving to Canada.

It will be the new land of the free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 36111504410430/k2311a111/11.1.08