Obama  » Local news  »
  • I know we leave it in the hands of people who seem to become increasingly richer every second

• by kenisken

I have little knowledge when it comes to politics and how we actually run our goverment. I know we leave it in the hands of people who seem to become increasingly richer every second.

If we let McCain have the presidency a great majority of the people will feel we don’t really control anything, including me.

If McCain happens to die while in office we will have Sarah Palin fill in the role for the remainder of the term.

That’s just not good.

She believes in continuing to drill for oil instead of working toward alternative energy sources.

We can’t eat away at our planet and expect it to just magically reappear.

...

• Now if Obama were elected, people will feel they cn make a difference.

I recently watched a documentary about Obama on PBS.

McCain’s known for crossing party lines what people don’t know is Obama was good friends with the conservative federalist party when he went to Harvard Law school.

That’s the furthest you can possibly

get from being a democrat.

He has superior mediator skills which you and I know will serve greatly when dealing with world economics and repulican ruled congress.

I beleive he will stop the fatcat spending and get rid of a great deal of the corrupt politicians and bring down those seeking to take luxury cruises on our American dollars.

Obama

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 36111504370430/k2311a111/11.1.08