Voyager Stroller Luggage Bag  » Travel  »
  • It makes travelling a lot easier and so much more convenient for me
  • So far, I haven't had any experience that I lost something or anything in my travels

• by divinagwapa

I studied away from home for 9 years. I would only go home during Christmas and summer breaks. I travel alone and my constant companion as I fly or cruise was my ever sturdy and reliable Voyager stroller luggage bag.

I’ve been using it for years and until now it’s still of service to me. The bag can carry up to 10-14 days of clothes. The main section has one extra zipped compartment where I usually put my papers and

other important documents. There’s another 3-part compartment just below the handle of the stroller. I reserve the space for my toiletries and some books or magazines which I use to pass time in airports. It makes travelling a lot easier and so much more convenient for me. If I want to read I don’t need to dig in my clothes area. You can also extend the main compartment which can provide a space for additional 3-4 days worth of clothes.

• The luggage bag has also a 3-number combination lock feature. The security it can provide may not be enough that’s why the lock is made in such a way where you can add a padlock. So far, I haven’t had any experience that I lost something or anything in my travels.

What I also love about my Voyager travel bag is the size. It isn’t too big or too small. It’s just right for a travelling student

like me. I don’t have a hard time carrying it around as well. Moreover, the design is also worth noting. It is black with a hint of gray. It’s elegant and classy which suits my personality.

If you are looking for a sturdy, a reliable, and a good looking companion in your travel, you might want to try Voyager’s Travel bags. They satisfy a traveler’s needs and wants. As I was perfectly satisfied with it, I’m sure you will be too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38111504350430/k2311a111/11.1.08