Blue Diamond Almonds Wasabi and Soy flavored
  • I thought that I would try something differentfor snacking the last time I went to Walgreens
  • I noticed the can of Blue Diamond Almonds Wasabi and Soy flavored and decided to pick some up for my snacking pleasure
  • I like these almonds because of their health benefits but I don't know that I would buy them again

• by snowy

I thought that I would try something differentfor snacking the last time I went to Walgreens. I noticed the can of Blue Diamond Almonds Wasabi and Soy flavored and decided to pick some up for my snacking pleasure.

Almonds are very good at raising the LDL or good cholesterol in your bloodstream and Blue Diamond Almonds have a variety of flavored almonds. Wasabi and Soy Sauce is just one of

the flavors you can choose from

In addition to raising your levels of good cholesterol the almonds also have alot of fiber in them so they are quite a healthy snack. These particular nuts have over 3 grams of fiber in them.

Vitamins are also high in Vitamin E and Magnesium as well as Potassium so they are a much healthier snack food than say, potato chips or pretzels.

• I think they are also better than peanuts based on previous nutritional samples I have checked.These almonds are endorsed by the Heart Association.

It says on the package that these almonds have an intense taste and they are not wrong about that. The flavor is sort of hot and salty at the same time, with an almond taste also. I like these almonds because of their health benefits but I

don’t know that I would buy them again.

The price at 3.49 for a six ounce can is fairly expensive. I also did not really care for the flavor. My husband tasted them also and did not find the nuts to his liking. I just think if I try Blue Diamond Almonds again I will buy another flavor. I give them a mixed review. Good nutrtion, taste not so hot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27111504310430/k2311a111/11.1.08