Oil free acne wash pink grapefuit by Neutrogena  » Health  »

• by Brooke

I got a sample of oil free acne wash pink grapefruit by Neutrogena. I have tried it a couple of times. I like it a lot; it makes my skin really, really soft.

It also cleans my face well. It smells really good as well.

It has little rough stuff in it, which

doesn’t sound good but it is, it feels really good on your face. It doesn’t take a lot to use to clean your face either.

It smells really good and makes your face smell good too but more so makes your skin really soft. You can feel it lathering up on your face ...

• but it doesn’t lather up very much.

It does take quite a bit of soap to wash off of your face. I have always liked Neutrogena, and I really like this acne wash.

It feels really good on your face. I have never had anything make my face feel so soft.

It also

makes your face feel clean and refreshed. I don’t know anything bad to say about this acne wash.

I am almost out of my sample and I want to go get another one to use. Like I said I have always liked Neutrogena and them having this product just makes me like them even more.

Jackie says :

Does the Oil free acne wash pink grapefruit by Neutrogena clear your face of any types of pimples? Or does it just make your face really soft and make your face smell good?

Vanessa says :

It contains salicylic acid, which helps to clear up acne for some people. For me, it causes redness, peeling and irritation, but I have really sensitive skin on my face. The Neutrogena pink grapefruit product that I’m familiar with is actually an anti-acne body wash, so make sure you have the version for your face as it would be gentler than the body wash. The body wash works well, by the way, for clearing out small breakouts on the shoulders/back etc.

Galega says :

It can be effective for some types of pimple breakouts. However, the reason behind your breakouts is hormonal disturbances, it can be of little help.

It contains Salicylic Acid which is considered a good medicinal product for the treatment of acne and pimple breakouts, among many other skin problems. It is particularly very good for curing acne. You can try it for few days and see if it makes any difference.

Otherwise, I would suggest you a cream containing Clindamycin or Benzoyl Peroxide for few days for the treatment of pimples.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34111504280430/k2311a111/11.1.08