Apocalyptica: Reflections  » Music  »
  • They could do so much more with their music having it this way and I was very impressed
  • This CD has definitely broken new ground, not only for the band itself but also for the whole music industry
  • I hope you go out and buy this CD because it it really neat and deep and you won't regret it

• by NathanPratt

Well, I have been a fan of these guys for a while and when I heard that they were releasing another CD, I kind of had my doubts. I felt that these guys had reached their peaks at just having cellos and distortion effects in their music.

But I was wrong because they had introduced something new to their music.

They introduced drums.

This I felt was huge! They could do so much more with their music having it this way and I was very impressed.

The album cover looked decent, not very appealing, but decent.

I began listening and I was so pumped! It was exactly what I knew it would be.

Classical rock! I had never heard cellos ...

• playing with drums before so this was very new to me and I was very excited.

Who knew that it would have this kind of effect? I showed my friends this CD and they were also hooked on it.

Even my dad found it to be pretty cool.

This CD has definitely broken new ground, not only for the band

itself but also for the whole music industry.

I really feel that these guys can go places and that this is only the beginning of a great path for them.

I hope you go out and buy this CD because it it really neat and deep and you won’t regret it.

You will be listening to this for years to come, believe me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143110504090931/k2311a1031/10.31.08