Kenmore Dishwasher  » Housewares  »
  • This dishwasher has all the common features that you would normally expect in a dishwasher including a nozzle and upper spray chamber, a top rack, a serial label (important should you need to call for service)bottom rack, funnel, lower spray cup, silverware basket etc. I like this appliance because it saves me money, and because it is easy to obtain service on, either from Sears or by the extended warranty that you can buy in addition to your mortgage
  • There is nothing that I don't like about this dishwasher
  • I haven't had a problem with it, and it always seems to do a good job with washing dishes and keeping all the dishes clean and tidy
  • Thus, I strongly recommend the Kenmore dishwasher from Sears

• by snowy

I have a many Sears appliances in my home. One of the one’s that I use most frequently is my Sears Kenmore Dishwasher. This dishwasher is an energy star appliance so it saves on electricity. This is very nice in today’s economy.

I like this appliance because it saves me money, and because it is easy to obtain service on, either from Sears or by the extended warranty that you can buy in addition to your mortgage.

This dishwasher is also extremely easy to clean just by using a mild non-abrasive detergent and water. The other neat thing about ...

• this dishwasher is that the inside of it is self-cleaning. If you want to clean it yourself you simply use a soft cloth around the tub gasket area. It also comes with a self cleaning filter so you don’t need to worry about that.

This dishwasher is also cool, because it comes with a glass trap that you can simply lift and out and clean out any accumulated material that has

collected in it. This is something that should be done every month or two, or as necessary.

There is nothing that I don’t like about this dishwasher. I haven’t had a problem with it, and it always seems to do a good job with washing dishes and keeping all the dishes clean and tidy. Thus, I strongly recommend the Kenmore dishwasher from Sears. It is a good purchase for the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533110504080931/k2311a1031/10.31.08