Apocalyptica: Cult
  • I thought this was great because the cellos themselves can only do so much
  • I would highly recommend that you buy this CD if you like classical and rock

• by NathanPratt

Boy was I excited to hear that Apocalyptica was releasing an original CD with their own song. I first found this out when I was at my friends house and he looked it up on the Internet.

I was quite excited.

I was so used to this band doing covers that when I heard that they had some original

material, I went nuts.

I went and bought this CD and immediately I was hooked.

The CD artwork looked neat and it also had an eerie feeling to it.

I began to listen and was very surprised to notice that the band was using distortion effects in the music.

I thought this was great because the cellos themselves can ...

• only do so much.

What a combination! Their original pieces sounded great and I felt as though I was getting a taste of what was to come in the following years.

I was quite happy to see that the classical feeling was not being thrown out the window.

It was still there with it’s fair share of distortion effect

which helped greatly.

I can’t help but think of how much better it may be if drums were to be included but who knows.

I would highly recommend that you buy this CD if you like classical and rock.

This CD mixes two worlds together and it’s such a great combination.

I know you will love it because I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143110504060631/k2311a1031/10.31.08