Apocalyptica: Inquisition Symphony
  • Well I have been following this band for some time and I must say that they have impressed me
  • I think that these were solid cover choices and that the band has begun moving forward
  • It looked really interesting and I was impressed
  • I was really hoping for some original pieces by the band but this left me a little disappointed seeing as it's all covers

• by NathanPratt

Well I have been following this band for some time and I must say that they have impressed me. This latest CD as well as the first, contain mostly covers but it is still a great work of art.

It contains covers of Metallica, Pantera, Sepultura,

and Faith No More.

I think that these were solid cover choices and that the band has begun moving forward.

This latest release has a cool looking CD cover.

It looked really interesting and I was impressed.

The sound is no different though it’s nice to see some variety in the music.

I was really hoping for some original pieces by the band but this left me a little disappointed seeing as it’s all covers.

I was so happy to see my favorite song by Metallica, Fade To Black being covered on ...

• Apocalyptica:  Inquisition Symphony
      this CD.

It sounds great and I am really impressed at how well these guys did it.

That to me was the highlight of the CD, listening to it and then coming upon this song, I was so happy.

If your a fan of this band

or you love classical music covering some of your favorite metal hits, than this is the CD choice for you.

I really liked listening to it but am a little disappointed that it is all covers again.

Hopefully the next CD is more independent.

Nonetheless, it was still good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143110504050631/k2311a1031/10.31.08