Apocalyptica: Plays Metallica by Four Chellos
  • I was very impressed though I had hoped that their would be some drums, I think that would of made the CD much better, nonetheless, this CD breaks new ground
  • I think this band has some great potential and I know that they will go places
  • One of the best things as well is that it only cost me $6.99 when I bough it

• by NathanPratt

I have always liked classical music such as cellos and violins but I had never heard anything like this. Cellos and Metallica?? Who would of guessed.

But these guys, Apocalyptica, they pulled it off.

On this CD these four guys with their cellos cover songs by Metallica.

I was very impressed though I had hoped that their

would be some drums, I think that would of made the CD much better, nonetheless, this CD breaks new ground.

The CD artwork is alright I guess, nothing professional but these guys were just starting out at the time so it’ll have to do.

I really like hearing my favorite Metallica songs played by classical musicians.

It ...

• was really neat and this CD gave me something new that I had never heard before.

I think this band has some great potential and I know that they will go places.

This CD mixes classical with some hits from one of the biggest metal bands ever and I think it was genius of them to do this.

If you love classical music and have a metal side to you, than this is the CD to pick up.

It has great classic hits from Metallica covered in classical form on cellos! A great choice of music.

One of the best things as well is that it only cost me $6.

99 when I bough it.

What a deal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143110504040631/k2311a1031/10.31.08