Angels and Airwaves: We Don’t Need To Whisper  » Music  »
  • Then I learned that the lead vocalist started his own band, Angels and Airwaves, and I was curious to see how they would do
  • The songs are flawless and I can't say I have a favorite because I like every song on the CD
  • I have really grown quite fond of this band and I feel that they have given me back the experience that I had with Blink-182
  • I highly recommend this CD to any fan of Blink-182 or if you like punk rock music
  • So go out and buy this CD because I can safely say that it is one of the best I have ever listened to

• by NathanPratt

I have been a fan Of Blink-182 for a very long time but when I heard that they broke up, well I was not happy. Then I learned that the lead vocalist started his own band, Angels and Airwaves, and I was curious to see how they would do.

I was hoping that it would hook me like

Blink-182 did and I was right.

This CD is so amazing.

You can see the professionalism that went into this CD and how much detail it has.

The songs are flawless and I can’t say I have a favorite because I like every song on the CD.

I have listened to it over and over again and I ...

• have let so many of my friends borrow it as well as my brother’s and mostly all my cousins.

Even a couple of my Aunt’s have borrowed it from me.

I have really grown quite fond of this band and I feel that they have given me back the experience that I had with Blink-182.

I highly recommend

this CD to any fan of Blink-182 or if you like punk rock music.

It is such a solid choice of music and the best part is that it only cost me $8.

99! What a deal! So go out and buy this CD because I can safely say that it is one of the best I have ever listened to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143110504020631/k2311a1031/10.31.08