Prison Break Season 4 Episode 4  » TV  »
  • This makes the show interesting as for each card holder a different method will be used
  • I mean I know she has been through a lot, but to drink and pour out your problems to a stranger, seemed very dangerous to me

• by Sydney

In the last episode Michael gets video footage of all the card holders. So in this episode they track down a Turkey Ambassador’s wife. However the card is in her purse and she is well guarded by her bodyguard. Meanwhile Sarah visits a bar and starts drinking. Upon where someone steals her credit card and makes a purchase. This informs the

Assassin of Sarah’s location. Watch how Michael and the gang dress up as police officer’s and attend a function hosted by The Ambassador’s wife.

Now since there are six card holder’s , will be certain that each episode will be dedicated to copying the card’s contents. This makes the show interesting as for each card holder a different method will be ...

• used. Again Michael and the gang come up with a brilliant plan. I just love it when they spring up with so many ideas. Te way they break into the police warehouse in order to get the costumes was very well done.

I really felt kind of angry when Sarah strays away, and visits a bar. I mean I know she

has been through a lot, but to drink and pour out your problems to a stranger, seemed very dangerous to me. One thing that really astonishes me, is the reach and power that the Company has. It is in every organization, having influential power everywhere. Well this episode has it’s fair share of suspense and entertainment, so you better not miss it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103110503790631/k2311a1031/10.31.08