Tuseran Forte Capsule  » Medicine  »
3.3
  • In fact, I was able to get up and accomplish some of my daily things to do

• by divinagwapa

I can’t understand the weather in the Philippines. Sometimes, it will rain hard then the sun will come up. Other times, it will be too hot and all of a sudden rain starts to pour. These drastic changes in weather conditions resulted to my siblings getting sick. And the worst part, it became an epidemic in our household.

One day, I

just woke up coughing and sick like a baby. The next day, my grandmother and our helper were infected with the virus too. It was the first time in a long time that I got sick again.

I was prescribed with Tuseran Forte that I need to take every 6 hours or every after meal. After a day of taking the ...

• medicine, I was a little better. In fact, I was able to get up and accomplish some of my daily things to do.

After a couple more days, my flu is on and off. I continued taking the medicines for another 4 days, drank a lot of water and ate good food. After that, I was up and well again.

I was able to get go back to my daily exercise regimen right away. My flu lasted for 5 days but it wasn’t that bad. I didn’t lie in bed the whole time. Thanks to Tuseran Forte.

I’m a testimony of how effective Tuseran Forte is. For maximum effectiveness, drink a lot of water and eat fruits while taking Tuseran Forte.

Laila chikadora says :

Is tuseran safe for people drinking Rosuvastatin for cholesterol n losartan?

edenshii says :

Hi Laila,
    I still believe that it is best to consult a doctor. However, I have a father who is a diabetic and he also takes Rosuvastatin and amlodipine. Others use losartan instead of amlodipine as discussed by our cardio.

My father don’t have any problems taking cough or cold medication.

Galega says :

Yes, Tuseran Forte Capsule is absolutely safe for people who are regularly taking Rosuvastatin and Losartan. There won’t be any problem.

Susan Aldeguer says :

Good am i would like to find out if tuseran tablet may be allowed to an AF patient. My daily maintenance meds are xarelto 15mg, rosuvaz 10mg and carvid 6.25mg.
    Awaiting for your reply having headache clogged nose.
    Thank you and regards.
    Susan

Hi Susan,

It should be absolutely safe for an Atrial Fibrillation (AF) patient to take Tuseran Forte. I also don’t see any problem with the list of regular medicine you are taking for AF.

ayie says :

is it safe to drink tuseran forte capsule even if you`re pregnant?

John says :

It should only be taken with a doctor’s recommendation. However, it should be taken at all during the third trimester. This is because it contains phenylephrine and dextromethorpan, which both can affect the fetus.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to avoid Tuseran Forte during the entire stage of pregnancy. Controlled studies have shown adverse effect during the pregnancy phase. It can be given on doctor’s prescription, but still you should avoid it altogether. There are alternative for cough and congestion which are safe to be taken during pregnancy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263110503740631/k2311a1031/10.31.08