Mind Seizure Haunted House in Colorado Springs, Colorado  » Entertainment  »
0.5
The flea market on Platte Avenue in Colorado Springs
  • Yet another of many disapointments the coupons they give out at Wendys here for $2 off is not good on the vip which it states no where, so it cost $7 more a person then we expected for a party of 4
  • The end though was the worst you have to go through this hallway of air inflated black cloth to get out which would be fine to push your wya through if you didn't have a problem with small spaces which to my luck of the night I do and yes there are no warnings so if you have problems with small spaces and being smoothered by cloth this not the event for you

• by Deanne

In the Springs you hear lots and I mean lots of advertising for this haunted house, so I assumed it might be a good Halloween spirited event. Being that I have never been that into the holiday and the fact that I scare super and I mean super easy I was kind of nervous after all they say it will leave you with nightmares for weeks.

However when we got there the wait was rediculous but heck we already drove out there so we were gonna do the haunted house,

and what I mean by rediculous 30 minutes for the $20 “vip” ticket and 3hrs.

for the normal price.

Of course to get out of there at a decent time since it was almost 11 on a work night for 2 of us we went with the “vip”.

Yet another of many disapointments the coupons they give out at Wendys here for $2 off is not good on the vip which it states no where, so it cost $7 more a person then we expected for a party of 4.

...

• Like I stated earlier I scare easily and yet nothing scared me it just annoyed me, the actors just yelled go and get out of here.

THier costumes were very plane and even found it a little comical.

The end though was the worst you have to go through this hallway of air inflated black cloth to get out which would be fine to push your wya through if you didn’t have a problem with small spaces which to my luck of the night I do and yes there

are no warnings so if you have problems with small spaces and being smoothered by cloth this not the event for you.

Then on to the “bonus” the “nightmare machine” which you can go througha s many times as you like with the vip.

This is just a bridge you walk across with flashing blue lights on the walls it takes less than a minute and the haunted house, has a longer wait then walk as well at a whole wopping 3-5 minuteds in durration.

This was $40 a couple well wasted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 593110503540531/k2311a1031/10.31.08