Clear Shampoo For men  » Cosmetics  »
  • By far, I guess this is the shampoo that I like using from that manufacturer
  • I definitely love the smell of Clear for Men Shampoo

• by livingblog

This brand of shampoo is from Unilever Philippines. By far, I guess this is the shampoo that I like using from that manufacturer.

This shampoo is available in retail sachet, 15 mL. Other sizes are in tubes starting from 50ml, to 200 mL.

This product is advertised to be dandruff-buster, like all other

shampoo on this line, but I buy it not for that. I like the cooling menthol ingredient whenever I apply it to my hair and rinse.

There is a feeling that my hair and scalp are clean. It’s best to use during summer when you sweat your scalp and it catch dirt and ...

• start feeling oily. One wash with Clear for Men, makes my day cooler.

If there is another thing that makes me buy this product though it is a little pricey than the other brands, is because of the fragrance. I definitely love the smell of Clear for Men Shampoo. It doesn’t smell

like flower, nor it smells sweet, it just smells cool. That’s why I use Clear for Men, and not the other counterparts, which is Clear For Women.

This product is on metal dark blue sachet and containers, while the Clear for Women are in pink and yellow variants, all having Zinc vitanol as active ingredients.

Clear Shampoo For men
    Gabriel says :

how much is a bottle of Clear shampoo men hair fall decrease 400 or 500 ml thank you

ani says :

in canada we buy it for under $ 5 at walmart.

sakhawat says :

If i use shampoo regularly then my hair will be damage? I want to know detail about above mentioned this question.

ani says :

hair damage is really dependent on the individual though i do think menthol causes hair to dry out (in my experience it did) which may cause damage and breaking hair. if your hair is dry and damaged already, i would suggest getting a shampoo specifically for that. this shampoo is just a regular shampoo for normal hair.

Benjamin Pagco says :

says will be healthy and stronger hair, but why I also much more falling hair WTF

ani says :

did your hair fall out before using this shampoo too? if so, then maybe it is not this shampoo causing the fall out. if you think it is definitely this shampoo try changing shampoos. additionally you can take vitamins for hair loss.

paolo says :

where it is made of?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313110503520531/k2311a1031/10.31.08