Ann Taylor Leather Bag  » Clothes  »
  • This leather bag cost between $55-$65 and is the perfect companion for women on the run without their laptop

• by writechick

I needed an alternative for my briefcase. Something that I could carry that was lightweight when I was not lugging my laptop around.

I had been looking for a while.

I had checked out the local discount stores with little luck.

I didn’t want to be cheap.

I went into an Ann Taylor store and hit pay dirt!

/> This beautiful dark brown leather bag has enough space for me to carry folders, binders and notes- anything I need.

It has interior pockets on either side of the bag.

Not only is it purposeful but it’s also a classic looking piece with professional written all over it.

There have been times when I’ve been on assignment for ...

• work and have been able to condense- I stick my purse in the bag.

I’m a fan of smaller purses.

I’ve had to bring my camera- no problem! Don’t need to bring my camera bagsince it fits wonderfully in here.

The straps are durable yet elegant and are perfect for over the shoulder.

The have four dirty

gold like rings on each side for style.

To add some extra pizzazz to this lovely bag, I’ve tied a scarf around one of the straps.

This leather bag cost between $55-$65 and is the perfect companion for women on the run without their laptop! But with a lot of other stuff to haul.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 553110503480531/k2311a1031/10.31.08