Verizon Wireless LG Chocolate phone
0.5
  • I took it to Verizon, and they told me that the moisture from my basement had caused this phone to break so I bought another one

• by Ashtonain

The Lg phone is a basic phone that you slide open. It comes in three different colors, and is renown for being a phone that can have music on it.

The phone is produced by LG so it should be of good quality, right? Wrong!

This has been the worst phone I’ve ever owned! It made me

mad just owning this phone.

It had it’s basic features such as a calculator and calendar and adding music.

These things didn’t matter because the phone was so breakable.

I slide my phone open, and the screen is completely white! Couldn’t see anything.

I tried turning it off and on, but no sudden repair.

I took ...

• it to Verizon, and they told me that the moisture from my basement had caused this phone to break so I bought another one.

This new chocolate phone broke and so did my next one.

I soon found out that the chocolate was literally the worst phone to own.

My friends had open his phone and

it broke in half! Another friend of mine couldn’t use the send button on his chocolate phone.

My brothers chocolate phone had a burn out on his screen too.

I lost all of my photos of Mike Huckabee and my girlfriend! So if your looking for a phone do not buy this phone what so ever!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373110503360531/k2311a1031/10.31.08