Palermo’s Thin Crust Supreme Frozen Pizza
  • This is one of the most delicious frozen pizzas available
  • I prefer a pizza with lots of veggies and Palermo's Supreme pizza fits the bill nicely
  • Palermo's is a local company, located just off Mitchell (on 9th Street, I think) on Milwaukee's South Side

• by Sarah B

This is one of the most delicious frozen pizzas available. I have tried several brands of frozen pizza and found most to taste like cardboard; flat and flavorless. Palermo’s, however, has lots of tangy flavor without being spicy. Their flavor comes from the generous amount of toppings, not spice.

I prefer a pizza with lots of veggies and Palermo’s Supreme pizza fits the bill nicely. The Supreme has diced onions, bits of green and red peppers as well

as sliced black olives. The toppings are sprinkled all over the pizza as well so each bite has tons of flavors. The pizza also has Italian meatballs and pepperoni. Sometimes I eat the pepperoni, other times I don’t. It’s easy to peal off after baking and I give them as a treat to my cat. If you don’t like pepperoni, they would be very simple to remove before baking as well. And of course it has cheese (100% ...

• real cheese) and tangy pizza sauce.

While this pizza taste great hot, it tastes even better cold from the refrigerator! It makes a great quick breakfast the following day. This pizza does leave a little tingling feeling in your mouth, but I don’t care about that, as it tastes great.

Palermo’s is a local company, located just off Mitchell (on 9th Street, I think) on Milwaukee’s South Side. I’ve walked past them many times on the way home from

shopping. Palermo’s use Old World family recipes to make this extremely tasty meal. They are available in many supermarkets, including Pick N Save and Foodmart. The pizzas are always freshly made with generous helpings of the toppings you love. They usually sell four or five pizzas for ten dollars - a good value compared to restaurant pizza.

The pizza weighs 20.4 ounces (578 g) and comes securely wrapped in plastic on a round cardboard. They bake quickly, in ten to twelve minutes

LEO MURAWSKI says :

Of all the pizzas I have trued, this is one of the best ever. It beats Pizza Hut, Dominos, and the rest hands down. It even beats Degeornios as well. Thank you for the best superime , pepperoni and the rest wonderful.

Joanna says :

I really enjoy this pizza as well. Just a quick note though, I have found this this pizza is best when cooked in the oven. I have one of those rotating pizza cookers, and it just doesn’t work. The center is almost always cold or doughy. Go traditional and stick it in the oven.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273010503250631/k2311a1030/10.30.08