Magic 8 Ball of Horror! Online Game
  • I expected this to be rather boring, but I was pleasantly surprised by how fun it really is

• by Sarah B

I expected this to be rather boring, but I was pleasantly surprised by how fun it really is! I asked the magic 8 ball all sorts of crazy questions and had a good laugh at the answers it gave me. Yes, it sounds a bit stupid - especially since you have to ask the questions out loud in front of your computer - but I really had a good laugh. And that’s what a game

should really be about, right? Having fun.

I asked it a variety of questions, ranging from stuff about my favorite movies to more common everyday things. The 8 ball told me that Jack Sparrow might get the Black Pearl back, that the library won’t be open tomorrow (it will be), that my cat might want to come back into my room (he did), that Harry defeating Voldemort was too hazy and that yes, it will ...

• rain tomorrow. The answer to the question “Do aliens really exist” was “Die well”….. Hmmm…. I guess that means the 8 Ball doesn’t know. Or perhaps that’s the reason why it’s called the Magic 8 Ball of Horror.

Having fun with this game relies a lot on your imagination. If you have a good imagination than you’ll have loads of fun with this game. You can ask it anything, but you need to phrase the

question so it’s a Yes or No answer. The game is a type of divination (fortune telling) but please remember it’s just for fun.

The graphics are simple, with the answer appearing inside the 8 Ball on a tumbling pyramid-like dice. The page actually has a nice design, with a color scheme in black and dark blue. Keeping the graphics simple suits this type of game nicely. That way you can concentrate on thinking up questions.

teodor says :

do oral sex yes or no

John says :

If you’re asking if you can in the game, the answer is no.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283010503240631/k2311a1030/10.30.08