Redkin Hairspray
  • After looking it up online I found that the 11 oz can averages between $12 and $16 depending on the site

• by Dana Lynn P.

Redkin Workforce 09 flexible volumizing spray is a medium control hairspray with a 24 hour humidity resistance according to the package.

Though this hairspray actually works very well; I am extremely thankful that I won it in a contest and didn’t spend any of my own money on it!

This has to be some of the worst

smelling hairspray I have ever used. The smell doesn’t really fade either. You are left with it until you wash your hair.

Packaged in a tall metal canister, it has a locking cap which is nice if you travel. This is not a pump style bottle and I haven’t had any problems with it clogging.

• It sprays evenly every time.

If it weren’t for the awful scent I would really love this product. But because I end up feeling self-conscious thinking that I stink; I only use this hairspray as a last resort.

As I stated, I didn’t buy this product so I couldn’t comment personally on the price.

After looking it up online I found that the 11 oz can averages between $12 and $16 depending on the site.

Redken Workforce 09 has had many great reviews and I would give it one too if I could get past the smell. If that doesn’t bother you, you’ll most likely be really pleased with the performance of this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313010503150631/k2311a1030/10.30.08