Mind Seizure Haunted House in Colorado Springs  » Entertainment  »
0.5
Colorado Springs Flea Market - 5225 East Platte Ave, Colorado Springs, CO
  • All in all, it was a waste of time and a waste of money, I would not recommend this to anyone, not even my enemies

• by Lee

Last weekend my fiancé and I, as well as a couple of friends went to Mind Seizure haunted house in Colorado Springs. I would have to say it was a total disappointment and a complete waste of money, I would never go there again even if it were free. I’m not easily scared, so I didn’t expect to get scared at all there, so that part is cool. But it costs $15 to get in but there was a 3 hour wait, unless

you got a VIP ticket which was $20. None of us wanted to to wait for 3 hours so we went ahead and got the VIP tickets.

So we got to the head of the line and got right in…and right back out, the whole thing probably lasted less then 5 minutes. The whole thing consisted of just walking through “halls” of a psych ward kind of setting, with people walking around acting crazy and screaming in your face. There were a few ...

• kind of rooms you could look into that had someone spasing out and they had some really crappy props of like dismembered bodies in a couple places. That was basically all there was to it. All the people walking around in the halls weren’t even made up all that well and basically looked the same.

I wouldn’t say any part of it was even remotely close to scary. It was just more annoying then anything. The line that people were waiting in generated an

insane amount of noise, people screaming and such, which is to be expected to some degree, but we all had headaches from it. At the very end of it, the exit is this kind of tunnel thing that has an air cushion on either side that you have to push your way through, its basically like walking into a huge buttcrack.

All in all, it was a waste of time and a waste of money, I would not recommend this to anyone, not even my enemies.

Christine says :

Can the people in the haunted house actually touch you?

Nasoma says :

Not that I know of. I think they closed down once upon a time for that reason. Not one of them touched me when I went through. They just got real close to my face and screamed…pissed me off really.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 593010503120631/k2311a1030/10.30.08