Lindt Cresta Classic milk chocolate with nougat small chocolate  » Food  »
  • The taste is really good you can feel the nougat cream but you can also taste the delicious Lindt milk chocolate
  • I think that this chocolate could be a great present for Valentines day specially because it is red and you can buy it in 100g version

• by lorelai

As a big fan of Lindt chocolate I really can’t resist them and I am always willing to try a new taste of them so about a few days ago when my flatmate came home with a full box of Lindt small chocolates I really can’t say who was happier he, who got them from a friend who went to Switzerland, or me who knew my flat mate will share them with me. Among a lot of different chocolates in the box there was also Lindt Cresta Classic milk chocolate with nougat, I usually really like nougat so I couldn’t wait to try it out.

every other Lindt chocolate this one was smooth and delicate it is like a very gentle cream but it isn’t creamy it is hard.

It comes in a red wrapping with a square in the middle of it and in there you can read Lindt Cresta and classic under it while on the right you can see 2 pieces of chocolate.

When you unwrap the Lindt Cresta Classic milk chocolate with nougat the first thing that strikes you is the fragrance, the nougat and chocolate fragrance which is rather intensive and nice.

Then when you see the chocolate you will see that it has Lindt ...

• engraved on it, it is about 3cm long and 1,5cm wide.

When you take a bite you will see that it actually has 3 strata one is plane chocolate the one in the middle is the nugat cream and the third one is the plain chocolate one again.

When you eat you can feel that the middle strata is much creamier than the other 2 and it also melts much faster than the other two.

The taste is really good you can feel the nougat cream but you can also taste the delicious Lindt milk chocolate.

All together the 2 make a perfect mix and the

final product Lindt Cresta Classic milk chocolate with nougat is really perfect and it tastes great.

I think that this chocolate could be a great present for Valentines day specially because it is red and you can buy it in 100g version.

It is quite expensive so I doubt anyone is really buying it every day.

Well at least I am not because 2 Euro for 100g chocolate is just little bit too much for my budget although I don’t hold the price against Lindt because their chocolates are really something that we have to admire because they are the most luxurious ones in taste on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273010503010631/k2311a1030/10.30.08