Lindt Milk and nuts small chocolate
  • Like all Lindt chocolates this one is expensive too but as I've already sad it is on discount quite often which is really great because that means that I will be able to afford it more often

• by lorelai

When I was younger I adored chocolate with nuts but later I just stopped liking it. I don’t know why. Than about 2 months ago I rediscovered it.

This my rediscovery didn’t happen with Lindt Milk and nuts chocolate but with some other one from another brand but once I’ve realized that I really like chocolate with nuts and that I really didn’t know why I stopped eating it I started buying different chocolates with nuts and, surprisingly, I liked all of them. The other day my flatmate came home with

a box full of Lindt small chocolates, there were so many different chocolates in the box and among them there was also Lindt Milk and nuts small chocolate.

Usually my flatmate buys Lindt chocolates quite often because he likes them a lot and he usually buys this one because it is on discount rather often and he says that it tastes great. But as I was convinced that I didn’t like chocolate with nuts I never ried this chocolate when he would offer it to me.

But this time I had ...

• to try, my rediscovery made me try it and I must say that I haven’t regretted trying it. Lindt Milk and nuts small chocolate has a blue wrapping with a bunch of hazelnuts on it, it also has Lindt written in written in Gold and Milk and nuts in white.

The chocolate, like all Lindt small chocolates, is about 3cm long and about 1,5cm high. It has a bunch of hazelnuts cut into tiny miny pieces.

You can get this chocolate in 100g version, which comes in the same blue wrapping

but has pieces of hazelnuts which are slightly bigger. The chocolate is very good, it is sweet enough but the hazelnuts neutralize the sweetness because they are not sweet at all.

I really like hazelnuts and I find this chocolate great. It smells great and you can feel the fragrance the same moment you unwrap it.

Like all Lindt chocolates this one is expensive too but as I’ve already sad it is on discount quite often which is really great because that means that I will be able to afford it more often.

al says :

The best chocolate for me. I always ask my brother from london to send me a lindt milk chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273010502940531/k2311a1030/10.30.08