Fossil Watch
  • With the satisfaction that we got from trying out Fossil Timepiece, we intended to get new ones of the different style but definitely the same brand
  • Checking out the prices, I found out that Fossil watches are not that expensive but in fact, reasonably priced

• by lipsticknladdles

On our wedding day, couple of years ago, one of our Major Sponsors, who also happened to be my husband’s uncle, gave us, a very beautiful pair of “his and hers” FOSSIL watch. I just love how it was packed on those lovely, colorful tin cans, mine in pink and my husband’s in red. Both watches are stainless steel with blue dials.

The numbers are gold, with the three gold hand, quartz movement, a date

display and the word Fossil is engraved nicely on the bracelet . The “his” watch is slightly bigger than the “hers” watch.

But I must say that they almost look exactly the same and both are equally beautiful. This classic pair can be good for casual everyday use or special occasion use.

My husband is very choosy when it comes to the accessories he wears. He wanted it to be simple, not so striking and yet ...

• comfortably light to wear.

Me, on the other hand wants a wrist watch that is classy and elegant but very functional. All these qualities passed mine and my husband’s standards.

We have been wearing these watches most of the time. It looks so modern, chic and sleek.

It complements our everyday outfits for work and even our leisure get-ups. Other than this, it has always been the functional and reliable.

The precision quartz timing kept us

on time and never miss schedules. With these two timepieces, Fossil proved how their finely crafted products are coupled with precision and dependability.

We loved this gift and we were so thankful we got it. With the satisfaction that we got from trying out Fossil Timepiece, we intended to get new ones of the different style but definitely the same brand.

Checking out the prices, I found out that Fossil watches are not that expensive but in fact, reasonably priced.

Fossil Watch

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642910502660431/k2311a1029/10.29.08