Africa’s Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise  » Health  »
  • During my younger years, I believe that hair is a woman's crowning glory
  • With all these, I know my hair was stressed out, damaged and suffers from ocassional flaking or Dandruff, frizziness, flyaways and limpness
  • One day, I was at Target, at the hair care section I found an interesting plastic jar which says Organics Hair Mayonnaise
  • Generally, I would recommend this to anyone who wants an effective, easy to use and reasonably priced product
  • I loved the product and I am definitely sure you would love it too

• by lipsticknladdles

I always have been very stylish with my hair. During my younger years, I believe that hair is a woman’s crowning glory. My hair was the victim of any extreme emotion that stroked me. When my boyfriend and I had I fight, I got depressed and cut my hair short. When I am ecstatic and happy, I dye my hair. And mind you, I get easily bored with my hair color so I change it frequently from chestnut brown to burgundy, from strawberry blonde to a lighter caramel shade and everything else in between. I have tried it. I also have tried perms and even rebonded my hair to make it straighter. I used hair blowers, straightening iron, curling rods and brush of different kinds. My hair withstood sun’s heat and even the

winter frizz. With all these, I know my hair was stressed out, damaged and suffers from ocassional flaking or Dandruff, frizziness, flyaways and limpness. I have been in search of ways to restore it. One day, I was at Target, at the hair care section I found an interesting plastic jar which says Organics Hair Mayonnaise. Pretty interesting I said. I decided to try and bought it for $3.99.

About the Product: The product is an orange colored cream, with the texture of mayonnaise. The cream has organic herbal extracts, olive oil, vitamins and egg protein. It was a product of Africa’s Best, maker of other hair care products such as Leave-In Liquid Hair Mayonnaise, Olive & Clove Oil Therapy, Tea-Tree Shine Strengthening Hair Polish, Ultimate Herbal Oil with Ginseng,No-Lye Dual Conditioning Relaxer System ...

• and more. It comes in a 15 oz (426 grams) plastic jar with green lid. If it matters to you, this product is made in USA.

How to use the product: After shampooing, I just towel dry my hair. The next step I did was to massage a very generous amount of the mayonnaise onto my hair. I made sure that all strands are evenly coated from roots to ends. Then I used a plastic shower cap to let a little heat accumulate. If there is no shower cap available, a warm towel wrapped around the head will do. I leave the whole thing and let it cling to my hair for 15 to 30 minutes. After that, I thoroughly rinse my hair with warm running water. Then I dry my hair and style

it as usual.

The results: The result of this product on my hair was exceptional. Just when I was rinsing, I can immediately feel the results. It is really a great treatment for weak, damaged hair just like mine. With this product I really did experienced deep conditioning and moisturizing. My hair seems stronger and renewed. It has the healthy shine that I wanted for so long, It is bouncy and has a great body. I got all that I need in one small jar.

Generally, I would recommend this to anyone who wants an effective, easy to use and reasonably priced product. This smells good and is even gentle for everyday use. I loved the product and I am definitely sure you would love it too. I am planning to try other Africa’s Best products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342910502590431/k2311a1029/10.29.08