Bath and Body Works Products  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love their products because of the quality and the reasonable price
  • If you haven't tried their product, it is definitely work checking out

• by lipsticknladdles

When I am at the mall, I usually drop by Bath and Body Works, a very popular American retail store. Even if I don’t intend to be there, the scents of the store magnetize me and I just end up buying even a little something there, talk about a good marketing strategy. I love their products because of the quality and the reasonable price.

They have a variety of things to offer in one small neat

boutique. Their product line are mostly fragrance and beauty items including home fragrance, facial skin care, cosmetics, sun care, body care, hair care, bath products and aromatherapy.

I particularly buy their anti-bacterial hand soap especially when they are on clearance. They are usually sold for 5 pieces for $15 or 7 pieces for $20.

I also like the Melon Cucumber scented cologne and I keep stocks of it at home. I find it so refreshing and ...

• clean.

It also last long considering it is not an oil based perfume. It leaves no marks on clothes too.

One of my personal favorite Bath and Body Works product is released on seasonal basis only, one of the Temptation Collections, Simply Divine Cherry Pie Body Lotion. It smoothen my skin and gives me the sweet flavorful scent that.

It works well when I intend to pamper myself. Other fragrant flavorful indulgences available are Cherry Blossom, Black

Amethyst, Black Raspberry, Vanilla, Enchanted Orchid, Moonlight Path, Irresistible Apple, Sweet Pea, Mango Mandarin, Sea Island Cotton and many, many more.

I should also mention that there are a lot of Bath and Body Works Store in almost all states. I have always been pleased with the customer service provided by the friendly and sweet staff.

I buy stuff here for personal use and also as gifts to friends. If you haven’t tried their product, it is definitely work checking out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910502580431/k2311a1029/10.29.08