Walmart Supercenter Dearborn, Michigan  » Shopping  »
Dearborn, Michigan
  • When I was in Virginia, I bought grocery stuff at Walmart
  • I wish there is one store like that in our place, unfortunately there is none in Herndon, Virginia
  • I like going there for vegetables, fruits, milk, bread and eggs

• by lipsticknladdles

When I was in Virginia, I bought grocery stuff at Walmart. However, there are limited options so I have to find another store to buy my vegetables, fruits and other stuff. When I visited my aunt in Illinois, she took me to the Walmart Supercenter just few miles away from their place. Everything I need is there.

It is such a huge store with so many items. I wish there is one store like that in our place, unfortunately there is none

in Herndon, Virginia. When we moved to Dearborn,Michigan, November 2007, there are Walmarts around but not the superstore type.

We buy our groceries at Kroger and at Meijer. A few months after, my prayer was answered. A Walmart Supercenter opened less than 1 mile from our apartment.

It is very conveniently located at Ford Road which is accessible by car (and when weather permitting, by walking). I like going there for vegetables, fruits, milk, bread and eggs. I also like getting ...

• canned goods and even some international products there.

When I am in the mood to shop for cheap ladies shirts and shoes, I sometimes buy it there. Other than that there are also to DVD, health and beauty products, electronics, toys, fabrics, craft supplies, jewelry and outdoor equipments. Because this is Walmart, then everyone can expect reasonably good prices.

So for very few dollars in your pocket, you will be able to get everything you need at one easy stop. Just get ready

to fall in line especially on weekends because even if all the cashiers are open there are a lot of Walmart patronizers lining up to pay a cartful of items. I never had bad experiences with regards to customer service in this particular branch.

The greeters, the cashiers and all others crews are very polite and friendly. If you live around the area, try shopping at Walmart Supercenter in Ford Road. If not, check out the store locator at www.

Walmart . com and look for the nearest supercenter.

Prentiss Hervey says :

This New Providence Baptist Church, we need 280 turkeys for Thanksgivings give away to some of the needy in the community. If you can help us with this amount, please give your prices and name brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242910502550431/k2311a1029/10.29.08