Kraft Macaroni and Cheese  » Food  »
  • Our family is a huge fan of cheese, so the yearning for this comfort food is often

• by lipsticknladdles

Who doesn’t want macaroni and cheese. The question is do you prefer the homemade ones or the boxed ones that can either be microwavable or stovetop ready. My family often prefers a homemade food, may it be any casserole or mac and cheese. But me, being the queen of the kitchen, is also entitled to get tired and sometimes I want an easy way out. In spite of my passion for cooking, I also seek

the help of the store. And when it comes to macaroni and cheese, it always have been Kraft. You will always find a dozen of blue box in my pantry just in case I am not in the mood to measure milk, to grate cheese and to cook.

Our family is a huge fan of cheese, so the yearning for this comfort food is often. We are aware of the nutrition facts at the box,

• but sometimes, you just have to give in and satisfy your cravings. In cold winter days, the warm soft macaroni coated with the thick tasty cheese sauce is such a perfect ending our snow-filled commute from work back home. The cheesy and smooth touch of this meal satisfies even the pickiest kid in the family.

When I went back to my home country, knowing I don’t have the luxury of time to cook for them,

I brought with me boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. My niece, nephews and little cousins loved it and they kept asking for more.

I will still prefer the homemade macaroni and cheese but in times when mom gets lazy and the family pine for a cheesy comforting pasta, it has to be Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It is affordable, it is easy to prepare and you can not help but come back for more servings.

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272910502530431/k2311a1029/10.29.08