Tracfone
  • So I bought a tracfone for $20 and it came with a phone card worth 60 minutes

• by angie

I must say that I am very pleased with my tracfone. At first I was not sure that I would like it, but it has proved me wrong. It has saved me numerous times.

I first bought my tracfone to save money. I was tired of wasting all my minutes every month, but yet I did not dare be without a cell phone.

On average

I may have used my phone twenty minutes a month and was paying about $25 a month for it. I thought it was such a waste.

All I really wanted was to have a cell phone for was emergencies. So I bought a tracfone for $20 and it came with a phone card worth 60 minutes.

Pretty good if you ask me. All I had ...

• to do was activate the phone from my landline phone and charge it up and I was in business.

It did take a while for me to activate it as I had to push in a lot of codes, but it was very easy a ten year old could have done it. The tracfone has a display on it when I need more minutes and how many

I have left.

As long as I buy a new phone card by the date shown, I will not loose my minutes. So for a 90 day phone card ( I always buy 60 minutes at a time) it costs me $20.

Compare that to around $75 for three months of service with my old cell phone and I save over $200 a year. Pretty good if you ask me.

Tracfone
    debra powell says :

how do i get music on my tracfone w175g

dean carter says :

To possibly get music on your device i would recommend asking someone to e-mail or text you the media file. But the numbers of files are limited due to lack of a micro SD slot to put micro SD card in with music on it, so there isn’t much space to store the media if possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372910502380431/k2311a1029/10.29.08