B-6 Vitamins
  • Anyway, I decided to start including a B-6 vitamin into my morning get-ready-for-class routine
  • I was incredibly happy when I noticed a change almost immediately
  • I bought my bottle in the health-section of my local WalMart (where you would find the atkins bars, protein bars, etc) and bought it for a little over $5
  • They cause no problems in swallowing, and the best thing is
  • They have given me so much more energy and while they will not give you the same spunk as a caffeine pill or a can of coca cola, they are natural and less addicting which I think is the better solution in the long run

• by KatieLynn

As a college student, I tend to take a lot of naps. And when I say that I take a lot of naps, I mean literally once a day and am often tempted to take more than that! Unhealthy, I know. I am almost convinced that it is the school that does this to me it is not like the work is that demanding, and I never slept this much when I was home for crying out loud!

Anyway, I decided to start including a B-6 vitamin into my morning get-ready-for-class routine. I was incredibly happy when I noticed a change almost immediately! I am certain that it is not the way that it works for everybody, of course, but it sure did for me especially on the first day of classes. The

B-6 vitamin is nothing like a caffeine pill; it does not make you feel jittery or too awake, it does not lead to a debilitating crash later on and it is certainly much healthier for you it is absolutely natural with no chance of addiction (like there is with caffeine pills and other energy enhancing “supplements”).

You can pick these up in quiet literally any Vitamin Shoppe or GNC and I have seen them in wal-mart and shoprite as well. However, I do realize that prices and locations will vary but I will give the price and location in which I picked up my bottle. I bought my bottle in the health-section of my local WalMart (where you would find the atkins bars, protein bars, etc) and bought it for a little over $5.

• They come in small dissolving capsules that are easy to swallow. For people are have difficulty swallowing pills, do not worry; these are incredibly tiny; only about ¼ the width of one of my thumb nails, and about the same height as one. They cause no problems in swallowing, and the best thing is? These can be bought in chewable form too, if you still can’t bear the thought of swallowing any pill regardless of size! Many people who cannot swallow pills will certainly opt for the chewable substitute instead, which is perfectly fine. There is no difference in the vitamin itself; the capsule merely has the “vitamin powder” encased in a small dissolving caplet, the chewable version is a compressed a bit more to stay in its shape without the dissolving casing.

I would

absolutely recommend B-6 vitamins. They have given me so much more energy and while they will not give you the same “spunk” as a caffeine pill or a can of coca cola, they are natural and less addicting which I think is the better solution in the long run. I take one a day, two at the very maximum and even that I do not take both at once. However, different people will have different bodily requirements and so you may need to take two vitamins instead of one. It will not kill your or anything, but I’m just careful of all “pills” taken in the right dosage. When used properly these can be a highly beneficial, inexpensive and safe way to get a little bit more energy during the day without stocking your blood full of caffeine!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262910502330431/k2311a1029/10.29.08