Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought them at my local Wal Mart store for about three dollars
  • I would like to point out that my skin did appear to be clearer after a few weeks of using Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads but I think the three day guarantee is bogus
  • I would recommend this to add to your skin care regimen or to use when you aren't able to wash your face
  • Just don't put much stock into that three day promise or you'll be sorely disappointed

• by Willow Sidhe

Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads have a guarantee that you will see clearer skin in just three days. I’m here to say that this guarantee doesn’t hold up.

The price was right when it comes to Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads. I bought them at my local Wal Mart store for about three dollars. I wish I would have shelled out a few more bucks for a better product.

I’m not saying the Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads don’t work, I’m just saying they don’t work as promised. First of all, they smell like you would expect from this type of product. They smell like rubbing alcohol. This isn’t surprising considering the active ingredient is salicylic acid. But the smell is so strong that when

I apply the pads to my face it burns my nose if I inhale it. That’s my first complaint.

Second, the Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads burn your skin if it’s sensitive. I have very sensitive skin and these things burn like crazy. I have used other cleansing pads in the past that work much better and do not burn like this. I must admit, though, that my skin felt much cleaner after the burning stopped. They really do make your skin feel fresh and clean if you can get past the burning and it’s a nice alternative when you don’t have a lot of time to completely wash and dry your face.

I have been using them once per day. I wash and moisturize my face in the morning and at ...

• night and I use Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads once around lunch time as a refresher. I was very excited by the three days to clearer skin guarantee but it didn’t pan out. My skin didn’t get any worse, that’s for sure, but it also didn’t really improve noticeably.

I would like to point out that my skin did appear to be clearer after a few weeks of using Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads but I think the three day guarantee is bogus. I also think that no one is going to bother returning the partially used product when the guarantee doesn’t hold up so that’s why they make the promise so freely.

Overall, the price isn’t bad and it will help your skin but if you are looking for an instant fix, Clearasil

Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads aren’t for you. Of course, one could argue that there are no quick fixes when it comes to skin care and you must work to make your skin healthy again. I can live with that but what irks me the most about this product is the fact that they blatantly claim that your skin will improve within three days and it does not.

I would recommend this to add to your skin care regimen or to use when you aren’t able to wash your face. Just don’t put much stock into that three day promise or you’ll be sorely disappointed.

I give Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads a rating of seven out of ten simply because they do work, just not as quickly as I had hoped or they had promised.

Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910502270431/k2311a1029/10.29.08