Total 100% Whole Grain Cereal  » Food  »
  • At first, I was skeptical of Total 100% Whole Grain Cereal but I saw it on a television commercial and was impressed with the claim of providing 100% daily value of 12 vitamins and minerals
  • I found it on sale at my local Kroger for $2.89 and thought I'd give it a try so I bought it and took it home
  • The first thing I noticed about the cereal was the sweet taste of the wheat flakes
  • The only reason it's not a complete ten out of ten is because it gets a bit soggy in the milk and I don't like soggy cereal
  • I highly recommend Total 100% Whole Grain Cereal to anyone looking for a tasty way to incorporate more nutrition into their diet

• by Willow Sidhe

At first, I was skeptical of Total 100% Whole Grain Cereal but I saw it on a television commercial and was impressed with the claim of providing 100% daily value of 12 vitamins and minerals. I found it on sale at my local Kroger for $2.89 and thought I’d give it a try so I bought it and took it home. The ultimate test would be whether or not my family liked it.

The first thing I noticed about the cereal

was the sweet taste of the wheat flakes. It tastes almost like it’s been kissed with honey. I should say that I normally don’t like cereal that comes in flakes. I do not like corn flakes or frosted flakes, etc. but this stuff was good. I liked it immediately.

At my house we eat our cereal with soy milk and Total 100% Whole Grain Cereal is the perfect compliment to the soy milk. Also, my family instantly liked it. This made me very happy because it’s a great way to incorporate whole grains and 100% of 12 vitamins and minerals into their diet.

Another good thing I’ve found about this Total cereal is the fact that it’s very satisfying and filling. It seems like I could eat an entire box of sugary cereal and not be satisfied but with the Total 100%, one bowl was plenty for me. I didn’t need to keep eating it to get full.

We had this ...

• Total 100% Whole Grain Cereal
      cereal in the morning for breakfast and I must say, I felt good and energized for the rest of the day. It was like a took a multi-vitamin. I felt great. I have now been eating this cereal for the past week every morning for breakfast and I feel fantastic. It has so much nutrition and you can tell a huge difference between eating this cereal and some other sugar filled cereal with no nutrition.

Overall, I’d give Total 100%

Whole Grain Cereal a rating of eight out of ten. The only reason it’s not a complete ten out of ten is because it gets a bit soggy in the milk and I don’t like soggy cereal. This is probably why I don’t like cereal that comes in flakes but I’ll sacrifice a little sogginess for this stuff.

I highly recommend Total 100% Whole Grain Cereal to anyone looking for a tasty way to incorporate more nutrition into their diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272910502240431/k2311a1029/10.29.08