Roe Nightclub in San Francisco, CA
0.5
651 Howard St. San Francisco, CA 94105
  • After waiting about 30 minutes in the line that never moves, we asked the bouncer about the guestlist and how much it cost to pay

• by Plam719

I can not say enough bad things about this Roe Nightclub in San Francisco, California. Some of my friends from Los Angeles were coming to visit and they decided to hit up Roe Nightclub on Howard Street in the city.

We were on the guestlist which says it ends at 11pm, but

upon arriving there at 10pm, the line was not very long.

After waiting about 30 minutes in the line that never moves, we asked the bouncer about the guestlist and how much it cost to pay.

He said he had no idea what time the guestlist ends and it depends on which ...

• list we’re on.

After waiting another half an hour, the guestlist closes and the bouncer lets a bunch of random girls on the sidewalk in before everyone standing in line.

This club is extremely unprofessional.

They never give you a straight answer regarding the guestlist and they hold up the line until the

guestlist closes so everyone is forced to pay in the end.

I ended paying 20$ for very watered down drinks and okay music.

I would rather stay home and twirl my fingers than come back to this club.

Save your money and watch TV at home instead of coming to Roe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592910502170431/k2311a1029/10.29.08