RPM cycle class - Beachhouse Fitness Centre Sunshine Coast  » Health  »
Kawana Waters, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
  • However I thought if my mum can do it, I can
  • Instantly I loved it, the music was loud, playing alot of my favourite tunes
  • I like the idea of working harder for half the time and burning more kilojules
  • However I did not mind as I know that I was working muscles that have not been worked in a long time
  • I highly recommend this fun action packed class to anyone that wants to increase their fitness or lose weight quick

• by kiran1978

Two days ago I went and did a RPM cycle class for the first time ever. I was a bit reluctant at first as I was worried I could not last the 45 minutes. However I thought if my mum can do it, I can. So I decided to take the challenge.

When I got in there I saw like 30 stationery bikes. I chose my bike, I adjusted the seat and hopped on. I was ready to go. Then the class started. Instantly I loved it, the music was loud, playing alot of my favourite tunes.

The music really got me motivated to cycle faster.

I liked it how the class did lots of intervals, you climb hills (on stationery bike), then you sprint, then climb hills again. It really gets your heart rate going, and you work up a sweat. You can also adjust the intensity to what level you want, if you find it easy you just turn the knob on your bike to make the intensity more. I didn’t turn it too much this first session as I did not want to be too sore the next day. I ...

• mainly focussed on speed and lasting the distance.

The instructor of this class is awesome, she is very vibrant and outgoing. She sure knows how to make you work hard and keep you motivated to reach your peak. She often sang a few tunes too throughout the workout, it was obvious she was having a good time. I liked it how at the end she said if anyone has any questions feel free to come and ask.

This session is a great workout for losing weight, it is supposed to burn like 500 calories in 45 minutes. That

is almost double the calories I would burn walking on a treadmill. I like the idea of working harder for half the time and burning more kilojules.

The next day my leg muscles and gluts were really sore. However I did not mind as I know that I was working muscles that have not been worked in a long time. Also I think, no pain no gain. Now that I know that this works, I am keen to go again.

I highly recommend this fun action packed class to anyone that wants to increase their fitness or lose weight quick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342910502150431/k2311a1029/10.29.08